Tuesday, July 7, 2009

she'sthewayne

tomygarth.
what 3 posts in 24 hours? Don't get use to it.

The reason being, my friend stefanie just made some mvs of her own.

This first one she sounds exactly like alicia. pretty unreal. notice the fade out at the end.



This second one is silent because of copywrongs but it is okay cuz we all know the song so just hum along (interactive- sweeeeet).

wait...scratch that there is sound. and amazingly enough she sounds exactly like prince too. America, we got talent.



pretty good.

i am telling you if you make it i will post it.

my room smells like fresh laundered clothes and sheets. I am off to bed.

lizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

3 comments:

Stefanie said...

no one thought my videos were good/funny/interesting. too bad. so sad.
i guess i'll have to give in to tlc... just maybe.

lizzymcharper said...

yeah. don't worry only two people read this thing. you are one of them. stef, you HAVE to do it!

Stefanie said...

i just realized i dont have any TLC on my itunes. Give me a song and I'll download it and do it.