Monday, July 6, 2009

in need of a little tender loving care?

Soooo, as you may have noticed my blog was pimped. With the help of a few generous hands i am no longer embarrassed to cruise the world wide web with a generic blog.

These generous hands:


Yeah, I got to meet Xibit and all the boys at West Coast Customs and let me tell you what a bunch of jokesters. They tell me to tell you all,"hey". The best part of my blog being pimped are things you will never see. My new pimped blog also fixes me arnold palmers, sprays me with a mister (when needed), puts sunscreen on the hard to reach places, and plays fetch with my dog.

That aside, lets get to the brass tacks (with tact) of this whole thing. At the end of each post there are three boxes that you can check: funny, interesting, cool. They allow you to "react" to my posts. But really, encouraging reactions is far from my point of this post.... alright back to brass tacks... the real reason is because it made me think of three other adjectives that were put together and it also ended with cool. are you catching my drift? Yes, I am talking Crazy, Sexy, Cool. The girls that made one of my top flaves: TLC (not the television network but i guess that is a flave too). So then i thought, I should start doing covers of TLC (Tender Loving Covers) and it would consist of three girls: Funny, Interesting, Cool. I would obviously be Cool so I need two more: A. an Interesting and B. a Funny.

The search is on. Send me your addition (i mean audition but they will be an addition as well) tapes preferably you singing and dancing to a TLC song. Oh don't worry, I will be posting an example of what I want.

This could be really funnnnnnn.

Peace out,
COOL (like Chili) and Chilly (like cool).

No comments: